TERMS & CONDITIONS
FNT $1m Kick For Cash Promotion Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")Promotion:
Four’N Twenty $1m Kick For Cash
Patties Foods Pty Limited ABN 62 007 157 182, Level 2, 1 Joseph Avenue, Mentone, Vic, 3194, Melbourne, VIC 3194, Australia. Ph: 1800 650 069
Start date: 28/03/2019 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 31/05/2019 at 11.59pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
The following persons are NOT eligible to enter this Promotion:
(a) Any professional, semi-professional, former professional, or collegiate player for any form of NFL, Football, Soccer, AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League or other football format;
(b) Anyone that has ever received, or been entitled to receive, more than AUD$20,000 in payment or reward (including match fees, sponsorship fees, cash, goods or services) for playing any form of NFL, Football, Soccer, AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League or other football format; and
(c) Anyone that has ever been a member of, or played on, any international NFL, Football, Soccer, AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League or other football team.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any - Four'N Twenty Classic Meat Pie, King Size Sausage Roll, King Size Cheese and Bacon Sausage Roll, Nacho Cheese Chilli Beef & Bean, Traveller Beef Pie, Traveller Mini Beef Pies, Traveller Beef and Pepper Pie, Traveller Beef, Cheese and Bacon Pie (“Eligible Products”) from any petrol and convenience store or participating venue within Australia where the Promotion is advertised (“Participating Venues”); and
b) Visit fntpietime.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, fully complete and submit the online entry form with all requested personal details and upload a photo of the product wrapper or receipt from the Eligible Product purchased (“Proof of Purchase”).
If an entrant fails to provide the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
Entrants may enter multiple times, subject to the following:
a) maximum of three (3) entries permitted per person each day;
b) limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product purchased during the Promotional Period; and
c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) instant win prize (excludes SA residents who are eligible to win multiple instant win prizes) throughout the Promotional Period.
How are instant win prizes awarded?
- There are 325 instant win prizes to be awarded during the Promotional Period; 5 per day. Each day of the Promotional Period, a prize will be awarded based on pre-determined times during that day selected by a computerised random system at Core Marketing Services, Level 4, 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC Australia 3205 (Core Marketing Services).
Major Prize Winner Determination:
- The Major Draw will take place on Wednesday 26th June 2019 at 09.00am AEST at Core Marketing Services, Level 4, 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC Australia 3205. All entrants will be eligible to participate in the Major Draw.
- The draw conductor will draw additional four reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn or a drawn entrant is unwilling or unable to attend the Game or does not claim the Game play opportunity within 2 hours of notification (‘Initial Notification Period’).
- The first valid entry drawn will win that entrant (“Participant”) the opportunity to play “Four’N Twenty Kick For Cash” (“Game”) for the chance to win AUD$1,000,000 and bring a friend along to enjoy a Corporate Box experience on the day of the Game. If unsuccessful at the Game, the Participant will win the consolation prize.
- The first drawn entrant will have until 11.00am AEST on the day of the Major Draw (26 June 2019) to confirm their availability to participate in the Four’N Twenty Kick For Cash, and their nominated friend’s availability to attend the Corporate Box experience (should they wish to bring a friend.)
- If the first drawn entrant fails to confirm their availability, they will forfeit their right to any prize and the Promoter will award the Kick For Cash opportunity to the second reserve entry drawn, who will be given until 1.00pm AEST on 26th June 2019 to confirm their availability to participate in the Four’N Twenty Kick For Cash and their nominated friend’s availability to attend the Corporate Box experience (should they wish to bring a friend.)
- If the second drawn entrant fails to confirm their availability by 1.00pm AEST 26th June 2019, they will forfeit their right to any prize and the Promoter will award the Kick For Cash opportunity to the third reserve entry drawn, who will be given until 3:00pm AEST 26th June 2019 to confirm their availability to participate in the Four’N Twenty Kick For Cash and their nominated friend’s availability to attend the Corporate Box experience (should they wish to bring a friend.)
- If the third drawn entrant fails to confirm their availability, they will forfeit their right to any prize and the Promoter will award the Kick for Cash opportunity to the fourth reserve entry drawn, who will be given until 5.00pm AEST 26th June 2019 to confirm their availability to participate in the Four’N Twenty Kick For Cash and their nominated friend’s availability to attend the Corporate Box experience (should they wish to bring a friend.)
- If the fourth drawn entrant fails to confirm their availability, they will forfeit their right to any prize and the Promoter will award the Kick For Cash opportunity to the fifth reserve entry drawn, who will be given until 9.00am AEST 27th June 2019 to claim the prize and their nominated friend’s availability to attend the Corporate Box experience (should they wish to bring a friend.)
- The first valid drawn entrant will be published at fntpietime.com.au immediately following draw. If the first drawn entrant fails to claim a prize with the 2-hr allotted period, the next valid entrant drawn in accordance with the above will then be immediately published at fntpietime.com.au immediately following attempt at notification (this same publication process will occur for any subsequent drawn entrant contacted in accordance with the above).
- In order to participate in the Kick For Cash, if the drawn Participant resides outside of Victoria, they will receive: return economy flights for themselves and one (1) friend if over 18/legal guardian or parent of the Participant, if Participant is under the age of 18, from the Participant’s nearest Australia capital city to the nearest capital city where the Kick For Cash will take place and two (2) nights’ stay in a minimum three (3) star twin-share accommodation in the same State/Territory where the Kick For Cash will take place and return transfers from Melbourne accommodation to game location (together valued at up to AUD$3,000, depending on point of departure).
- If the drawn Participant resides within Victoria, the Participant and their friend/guardian will be responsible for transport to and from the Game. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to in-room charges) and all other ancillary costs are not included. The prize is subject to booking and flight availability. The Participant may be required to present their credit card at check in. The Participant and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- The Kick For Cash will take place at a location specified by the Promoter in Melbourne on 29th June 2019.
- The successful Participant randomly selected from all eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period and successfully confirms their ability to participate in the Game in accordance with the above requirements, will win the opportunity to kick a fully inflated match Sherrin size 5 football into a model Four’N Twenty Pie from a specified location from a position.
- A winning kick must land directly inside the rim (hole). A kick bouncing off the ground and/or rebounding into the hole after hitting the side of the display or coming into contact with any other person or structure is not deemed a direct kick and will be disqualified.
- The distance from the release of the kick to the mid-point of the target must be at thirty five (35) meters or further.
- The participant will have one (1) attempt. If the Participant obtains a ‘Successful Kick’ (defined below) in the Game, then they will win AUD$1,000,000. If the Participant does not complete a Successful Kick they will NOT win AUD$1,000,000, and will instead win the Consolation Prize of AUD$5,000, & a Four’N Twenty MCG corporate box experience for them & a friend to experience on 29th June 2019.
- The Participant’s performance in the Game will be reviewed by an independent scrutineer, and the AUD$1,000,000 prize only awarded when/if there is no reasonable doubt their kick in the Game amounts to a Successful Kick and is in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The prize will be awarded to the Participant via crossed cheque made payable to the Participant or via EFT to a bank account in the Participant’s name (if so requested by the Participant).
- A ‘’Successful Kick’’:
- must be kicked from a position at least 35 metres from the model Four n Twenty pie on display at the Game;
- does not allow the Participant to have any practice kicks and the Participant may not touch any of the balls before instructed; and
- the ball must travel from the Participant’s foot or hands and enter/pass through the target hole and land inside the rim of the model Four n Twenty pie on display, without hitting the floor or any other object prior (i.e. must be direct). A kick bouncing off the ground and/or rebounding into the hole after hitting the side of the display or coming into contact with any other person or structure is not deemed a direct kick and will be disqualified and not deemed a ‘’Successful Kick”.
- If the Promoter (and its third party providers) believe that the Participant has made a Successful Kick, it will be deemed a Successful Kick (on the proviso the Promoter has supplied unequivocal evidence).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $1,011,125
|Prize Descriptions||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
|Major Prize: The Major Prize is the opportunity to Kick for $1,000,000.00 AUD* and a FNT MCG corporate box game day experience for the major winner & a friend (including flights, accommodation and select transfers if the drawn entrant resides outside of Victoria).||1||Up to AUD$1,003,000.00, depending on exact point of departure||Draw/Game|
|Consolation Prize: The consolation prize is AUD $5,000 cash and a FNT MCG corporate box game day experience for the drawn entrant & a friend (including flights, accommodation and select transfers if the drawn entrant resides outside of Victoria).||1||Up to AUD$8,000, depending on exact point of departure||Draw/Game|
|Instant Win Prize: Each instant win prize is 1 x $25 Rebel Sport digital gift code.||325||$25||Instant Win|
Instant winners will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission, and will receive an email.
The major prize draw winner will be notified within one hour of the Major Draw by phone and email. The Major Prize winner will also be published at fntpietime.com.au and in The Australian newspaper by 4th of July 2019.
Unclaimed Prizes – Instant Winners:
Instant Winner prizes must be redeemed before the expiry date listed on the Rebel Sport voucher awarded.
If any instant win prize is un-won or unclaimed within three (3) months of the Promotional Period end date, a second chance draw will be held at 11.55am (AEST) on 02/09/2019 at Core Marketing Services, Level 4, 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC Australia 3205 to award any such unclaimed/unwon instant win prize. Each un-won instant win prize will be distributed to the next valid entry randomly drawn from amongst all entries received during the Promotional Period until all un-won instant win prizes are awarded. If you are a winner in the Second Chance Draw, you will be informed in writing by email within two days of the draw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. If any eligible entrants are aged under 18 years old: Eligible entrants aged under 18 years must obtain consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and provide personal information about themselves. All entries of eligible entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the Promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as & where required) will be deemed invalid. These conditions of entry will bind the eligible entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for eligible entrants aged under 18 years).
5. If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. By the end of the Promotional Period, all prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed and all existing claims, unless due to fraud or ineligibility, for prizes and entitlements will be met notwithstanding that the advertised prize pool has been exceeded and printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing payment of prizes. Winners of an instant win prize are determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. If any prize includes a voucher, gift card, debit card, pass or ticket: Vouchers, gift cards, debit cards, passes & tickets are subject to their prevailing terms & conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
27. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
28. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
29. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 19/02604, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31487 and SA Permit No. T19/107.